This property is a mix of modern office tower and a heritage building originally designed by Victor Horsburgh and built by the Bank of Commerce in 1914. The heritage building remains one of Nanaimo’s most recognizable landmarks, and was completely rehabilitated in 1997 to its original condition. It is the current home of Real Estate Webmasters.
The six storey office tower was added in 1977 and houses a mix of law, insurance and government offices. With air-conditioning, elevators, waterfront and harbour views, this well-maintained building is in the perfect location.
Walking distance to shops, restaurants, Port Place, the Vancouver Island Conference Centre and all the other amenities downtown has to offer.
For information on units available for lease, please click here.